Party Room One
Package Two, Self-catering
£6.95 per child. Minimum of 8 Children, Maximum of 30 Children. This package allows you to host your party, your way but with the added benefit of having a play centre and no cleaning up after.
Make your party one of a kind! Show off your home making and baking or just order some pizzas in, We don’t mind the room is yours for the second hour of the party so the catering is up to you.
Please see terms of entry for restricted items that will not be able to brought onsite.
Party Room Two
Party Room Three
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understand these terms and conditions before booking a party, by booking a party with us you have acknowledged and understand the terms and conditions.
- Minimum number of children required for Package One, Two and Four is 8 children.
- Minimum number of children required for Package Three is 20 children.
- Party rooms are allocated 24 hours prior your party and there is no guarantee your party will be in your preferred party room.
- One adult is required to supervise every 6 children.
- A 25% deposit is required at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- If you change the date 7 days prior to your party, a fee of 25% of your booking cost (deposit) is charged.
- You MUST confirm numbers of children at least 24 hours before the party.
- Your guestlist is required upon arrival of your party.
- The guest list must be filled with the name of invitees, any allergies and emergency contact info.
- The first 1st hour of the party adults may use the reserved seating provided.
- After the play time has ended the party room is made available for you and your guests to move into.
- Your room will be available approximately 15 minutes prior to the end of the play time.
- Confetti & Silly String is not allowed to be used on the premises, if used a cleaning charge of £20 will apply.
- All party guests will vacate the premises within 10 minutes of the party end time.
- We cannot take responsibility for any items that you ask us to store.
- Own food or Drink is not allowed to be brought onto the premises (Except for Package Two).
Q: When is the balance due for the party?
A: We ask you to pay on arrival of your party for the children who have RSVP to your invite, this is so we can get that part of your sorted and if there is any difference we can sort this at the end of your party.
Q: Why did other parties get access into their room earlier and I didn’t?
A: We try to allow access to your room as soon as its available, so its may be the case that there was no earlier parties prior and access was allowed sooner.
Q: Can I cater for the adults when booking a package one, all-inclusive party?
A: We only allow food cooked from our Cap’n’s Kitchen to be consumed onsite, this is because the cost of clearing and cleaning is included when purchasing food from us. As is the same for package two, the cost of cleaning is included in the cost per child.
Q: Is the cake included in package one, all inclusive party?
A: We do not included a cake in the cost of package one, but you can provide a cake from a supermarket, baker or even bake your own at home. Alternately we can place an order for you from a local cake maker or from one of our suppliers, please call for more details on 01793 522044
McCtaffs Tea Room & Cakes
Located in the Brunel plaza on the crossing, this company opened in 2017 and have a high demand for personalised cake orders. Make sure you book your order in early.
39a Brunel Arcade, Swindon SN1 1LL